ActiveX/COM SDK for BitFlow boards
ActiveBF is an ActiveX and DirectShow SDK built around BitFlow driver and designed for rapid application development tools,
such as VB6, VB.NET, Visual C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Matlab, Python etc. With ActiveBF your application immediately s
upports all of Bitflow framegrabbers: Road Runner, Raven, R3, R64, Neon, Karbon, Cyton and Alta.
With ActiveBF you can:
- Acquire and display live video from one or several BitFlow boards.
- Use up to 8 physical or virtual framegrabbers.
- Select among multiple camera sources.
- Set a desired video format and triggering mode.
- Adjust hardware brightness, contrast, and gamma.
- Choose among several palettes for pseudo-color display.
- Grab 8-, 10-, 12-, 14-, 16-bit monochrome and 30-, 36-, 42- and 48-bit color images.
- Communicate with cameras via Camera Link serial port.
- Control digital input/ouput bits on the board.
- Perform automatic color interpolation of raw video generated by Bayer cameras.
- Select the desired size of the scan area.
- Set the desired scroll and zoom modes.
- Get an instant access to pixel values and pixel arrays.
- Per-line refresh mode for line-scan cameras.
- Retrieve individual color planes from RGB images.
- Import acquired images to PictureBox objects.
- Save images in BMP, TIFF and JPEG formats.
- Obtain a timestamp for each frame captured.
- Time-lapse capture to AVI files and image sequences.
- AVI 2.0 support with unlimited file size, selectable compression and adjustable playback rate.
- Play back AVI files and memory sequences at adjustable speed, step and direction (DVR extension required).
- Overlay custom graphics and texts on live and recorded video.
- Perform image processing on incoming frames and display them in real time.
- Flip and rotate live image.
- Perform real-time histogram and statistical analysis over a selected color component.
- Apply real-time running average and integration to video frames.
- Implement built-in background (dark and flat field) correction.
- User-defined pre- and post-processing of video frames.
- Built-in LUT (lookup table), software brightness, contrast and WB control.
- Anti-tearing and monitor synchronization options for eliminating display artifacts.
- DirectShow Video Capture (WDM) driver to third-party video-recording applications
- New! Compatibility with Windows 64-bit platforms.
- New! Support for CoaXPress framegrabbers.
- New! Optional DVR extension for advanced digital video recording.
- New! Full screen display mode.
- New! Multi-colored alpha plane with an adjustable transparency.
- New! Adaptive hot pixel correction.
- New! Enhanced thread-scheduling for dual-CPU and hyperthreading support.
Ability to run multiple copies of the control in one application guarantees
independent adjustment of multiple boards in the design mode and seamless parallel
acquisition from multiple video sources in the run-time mode.